Monday, June 14, 2010

My Favorite Picture

Well I guess I saved the best of the trip pics for last, because I would have to say this picture from our last stop in Rome has to be one of my favorites. We were walking on the street that leads out of St. Peters Square in Vatican City when a huge gang of scooters came down the street. I have never seen so many driving at once, and all the riders were cheering and waving. It was so fun, and I can't believe I caught this shot- my panning abilities are non-existent, so needless to say, I was pretty excited. No way I could have captured this with the Mamiya, so it was good that I brought so many cameras! (Thank you Todd for carrying them around for me!)

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this trip was for both Todd and I. By the time we reached Rome we were both ready to be home, but now that I'm back, I want to start planning our next adventure! I am truly grateful for the opportunity we had to go and see so many amazing places and things, and it was exactly what I've been needing at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment