Thursday, March 4, 2010

Salt Lake Adventures


So I'm doing a few posts today because I have neglected my goal of blogging more, and now I need to catch up! Last weekend I went and had another little photo adventure in Salt Lake, and it was the best one yet! We started off going to a little market called the London Market, and I found the greatest thing... MARS DELIGHT CANDY BARS!!!! I ate those things like crazy when I was in Italy, and have had no luck in finding them in the US since, but yet, they do exist!! The happiest moment of all of February for sure. Next door to the shop was a little bakery that had been unfortunately closed because of hard times. I shot this picture through the window though, and it has renewed my dream of one day owning my own bakery/place to sell art/bookstore... someday.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I am going to have to go there next time I'm Salt Lake! Best news of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsie, I stumbled upon your blog and cannot tell you how impressed I am by your photos. You are a pro for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels! You take some pretty amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete