Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Countdown Continues

Well, as school is joyously reaching an end- yes I am counting the hours until I am finished with this semester, not that I haven't loved my class which have been great, but I just can't wait to get out of here! Todd and I leave for Europe in 3 1/2 weeks, which even as I just figured that out I am near a panic attack of excitement. There is still SOOOO much to plan and figure out, but we're both really looking forward to getting there and just doing whatever we feel like. No itineraries or schedules, just a layout of where we're going, but having no idea what we're going to do once we get there. This experience I can tell will be very different than the last time we were both in Europe (Todd serving his mission in Italy and myself having the best time on a study abroad in Italy as well ;-)) I was thinking about the great time I had last time and thought I should post some pics I took while I was there. The students I went with were amazing, and I made some really great friends because of it. I look back with a reminiscent sigh, and can't wait to see what we experience this time! Todd keeps getting mad at me because I keep talking about how much weight I'm going to gain and how I've been buying bigger clothes to compensate! Oh well, it's all worth it, right?










































Venice, Italy
























Pisa Cemetery
























Rome, Italy- I'm the pink shirt in the bottom corner
 























Venice, Italy

2 comments:

  1. Correct. The weight gain is worth all the yummy food that you'll only be able to eat for the short time you are there. So go for it and I will get you a killer workout when you get back:) Also, you look way too cute in all your pictures to be doing what you're doing. I felt like a slob our entire trip:( I am so excited for you guys and I just hope we can plan a trip in a couple years for the 4 of us to go together...promise??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had a dream last night that I went back to Italy. Luckily for you, it's not just a dream! I am so jealous it's not even funny! Couples trip... 5 years... :)

    ReplyDelete