Friday, January 8, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes


I am sitting here trying to find some inspiration for a new blog design. I have a tendency to get very bored with my own designs, and have the constant need to make changes. Now that I think about it, that's pretty much how my life goes too. I love being able to have a change of scenery about every year or so. I love starting new jobs, moving to new places, and learning new things. I think the reason I want to be done with school so badly is because I've been here for so long! A new adventure is definitely needed, which in my case is a five week trip to Europe this summer! I am still too scared to buy the plane tickets, but have almost the whole thing planned, minus the little details like transportation and accommodations. But who needs to have any of that figured out when they're going to Europe anyway, right? On another note, I had the great opportunity today to help my friend, Kelli, photograph the images she will be using in her BFA project. The pictures above are a little sample of what were able to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment