Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year!

Seeing as it is the new year and a typical time to determine new resolutions, I decided it was a good time to set a few of my own...
1. I struggled with staying motivated and positive about school last semester, so I've decided to try and really change my attitude about my classes and my work. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I want to lessen the stress and enjoy my time and projects spent in school.
2. Next, sewing!! My mom had the great insight to get me a new sewing machine for christmas and I intend to put it to VERY good use! Clothes, crafts, home decor, the works! Thanks mom!
3. Find a new book series to become obsessed with. The day before yesterday I started reading the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and have impressively finished both books, and am now eagerly awaiting the release of the third installment which doesn't come until August! Hence my need for a new series... Any suggestions are greatly welcomed!
4. Try to blog more, record all my art, photo, sewing, etc projects as well as all things inspiring! Which is a huge task in and of itself.

Well, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but there will be many more to follow...

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment