Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Search for the Perfect Panel...



I have made it my goal to finish decorating my house. Todd and I have lived there since May, and so far the only room I have managed to add some color to is the main living area. The offices and bedroom remain bare and curtain-less, which is very sad to me. Over the break I made it my mission to at least find curtains for our room, but being the picky person I am, was left unsuccessful in my endeavors. I found the most beautiful designs from Anthropologie, but have a hard time spending $108 PER PANEL!! Therefore, I am left where I started and feeling less hopeful than ever. Should I make some or just buy some I don't love. Thus my predicament continues. If anyone knows of anywhere else that sells affordable curtains like the ones at Anthropologie, I will be so grateful for your help. Until then, the search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment